Tuwharetoa has one register of Members for the Tuwharetoa Maori Trust Board, Tuwharetoa Settlement Trust and Ngati Tuwharetoa Fisheries Charitable Trust.
- This means that you only have to register once.
- If you change your address or other details you just go to one place.
- Online registrations are processed within 1-2 days unless further information is required to complete your application.
Who can register?
- Adult members (18 years or over) of the Iwi who can whakapapa to a hapu of Ngati Tuwharetoa.
- To participate in the election of Trustees and Ward representatives
- To be notified of Annual General Meetings so that you can participate in the review of the Trusts actions and plans
- To ensure you the right to vote on important kaupapa
- To access beneficial distributions
- To enable the Trust to communicate with you
How do I register?
Apply Online Download Form Online Enquiry
Call us to have a registration form sent to you, +64 (7) 377 3176 or 0800 889 427